Starting to see a little pooch..although it could just be cheese and chocolate because Josh and I had just gorged ourselves at the Melting Pot for our 3-year anniversary.
This is baby Crisp at 12 weeks and 2 days. He or she was very active during the ultrasound. We watched in amazement as this little one stretched to touch its knee with its hand, rolled upside down, and practiced breathing.



5 comments:
You look great! You can definitely tell it's a baby pooch!
I sat a few rows behind you all in church last night and when you turned around I noticed a little pooch! You look great. I know you are just thrilled!! Love ya!
So cute! I love to see when new mommies start showing:) Love the ultrasound picture! When did you go to the doctor?
YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAY:)
You look awesome, and I can't wait to see if my prediction is correct. :)
Post a Comment