I'm ready to see Mickey! Just ate breakfast on Friday morning, played with mommy and daddy for a bit and was ready to hit the road.

Mommy and daddy didn't know it yet but I was working on a big job and we'd only made it to Riceville, TN. We were stopping in Georgia for the night so it would be a while before my clothes could have been washed (I'm known to ruin an outfit when I do #2). I figured if I messed up my cute outfit mommy was crazy enough to put me in right now then mamaw Brenda would be nearby to collect and wash my clothes...she did! I timed it just right.

Time to re-load for what ended up to be 3 more poopie diapers on the drive down!! It was really a challenge for mommy to change me in the car but she did a good job. I bet you think I'm feeding myself one-handed but mommy is actually helping. I will be doing this on my own before you know it!

I slept great for my first night in a hotel!

We arrived Saturday and hit the pool. I wasn't too thrilled about it. Bathtime is much more fun because you don't have to wear any clothes! Drying off was my favorite part!


Shopping at Downtown Disney sure wore me out. Is it me or do these Mickey ears make my head look way too big?

My first Disney park adventure was at the Animal kingdom. I waited forever to see Chip and Dale and once again picked a bad time for a poopie diaper. You can't tell but mommy is catching it in her hand. Ha, ha, ha! Daddy did not want to bring me to anymore parks after today...

...But here we are back for more at Epcot. Daddy was overruled!

I went on the boat ride in Norway with Granddad.

I slept a lot in my stroller. Pretty nice set-up don't you think?

Mommy was being silly with aunt Bee and aunt Whit at Hollywood Studios. They are playing dead I think.

Once again we waited in line forever to see more characters. (Somebody should tell them they aren't real!) I was asleep as usual and my nap was rudely interrupted when mulch fell from a tree all over me in my stroller...wish I had a picture to show you...I was nasty!

The 3-D Mickey show at the Magic Kingdom was not very amusing. It was way too loud and made it very hard for me to take a nap! Notice I pooped again, and mommy made me wear it this time : )

Mommy and daddy finally took a hint and took me to the baby care center so I could have some peace and quiet. I think mommy needed it too!

Daddy and I are waiting patiently to ride the last ride of the trip...Winnie the Pooh. We waited until bedtime to get in that pot of hunny, but it was worth it. I loved every minute of it!

Then it was time for the parade. Brycen and Regan ate turkey legs with mommy and daddy while I took another nap.

I couldn't miss out on all the fun though...I had to wake up and watch too!

The fireworks were beautiful but they made way too much noise considering it was 2 hours passed my bedtime. I was so ready to go to sleep! That was our last night of the trip and it was a late one...I even got to skip a bath!

My first trip to McDonalds was a blast. I was so good on the ride home. I waited until we stopped to do my business this time. That made things much easier. I think I'll wait a couple of years to try this adventure again!
2 comments:
Wow, looks like Disney was so much fun for Joel. I like the Mickey ears!
So cool that he has already been to Disney!! Brave Mom & Dad!
Post a Comment