I'm growing up so fast!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh No: Daddy's Hit the Big 3-0!

Last week on Veteran's Day Daddy turned 30. Mommy and I planned a surprise party for him at Trinity Hills the following Saturday. To keep him from suspecting anything, we surprised him at work on his birthday with a card, gift, and cake. I helped mommy sign the card...





Daddy was so glad to see us. I got to play in his office and eat his card. : )



On Saturday, Poppi took Daddy golfing to keep him away while Mommy got everything ready for the party. Mamaw and Papaw Brown came in for the party but they really just wanted an excuse to see me, ha! Papaw took me on a long walk that almost put me to sleep. I loved it!


Everyone waited for Daddy to show up at Trinity after he received a prank emergency call to get him to come there. He was relieved to find out the door was not broken and he could enjoy a birthday party instead.

All our family and friends came. We had so much fun!




This is me with my great-great aunt Betty and uncle "J".

Happy birthday, Daddy!!








1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks for inviting us to the party. We had so much fun. Sorry our girls were not on their best behavior.

background