Trinity overwhelmed us with gifts a couple of weeks ago. We got several diaper cakes that were absolutely adorable. I can't imagine how much time it took to make them!
After we opened the gifts in the activity room, we went to the dining room for cake and punch. It was fun to meet and greet the residents.
They were so excited for us and can't wait for us to bring Joel to visit. Of course, they had to touch my belly!
Thanks, Stephanie for all you did to make it a special day for us at Trinity Hills!! Josh is so blessed to have you on the team!


2 comments:
Oh, this shower is so sweet! I love the touching the belly picture. :)
Congratulations! Post some pictures when you feel up to it. I am so glad that Tony and Karen were here for the blessed occasion!
Post a Comment