I'm growing up so fast!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Joel is Signing!

I am so proud of my little signer! I have been working on signs during mealtimes for months and had about decided I had not been consistent enough. But at lunch today, it clicked! Joel was trying to tell me "more" crackers but was doing it the wrong way (opening and closing his hand). I took his hands and showed him the correct way to sign more (as I always do but never get the response I want), and he did it all on his own from that moment on. I praised and praised and he kept signing. Just wanted you all to get a sneak peek!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yay Joel and Mommy! It is so cool to see our babies sign! Glad you causght this special moment on video! Before you know it, he will be signing all kinds of things.

background