It's hard to believe how fast I've grown up over the past 10 months. It won't be long until I will celebrate my first birthday! Here's a month by month look back at special moments I had over the past year...
December 2008
This is what I looked like just a month or so before I was born...

January
Mommy celebrated her birthday with me in her tummy!
February
I was on my way while mommy was teaching on the 17th!
I arrived the next morning (a week and a half early) on the 18th.

I took my first bath at home.
I spent a lot of time with mommy while she was off from school, and she helped me get on a great schedule.
I became very strong very fast with lots of tummy time.
I slept all night (that was my gift to mommy on Mother's Day)!

I became very strong very fast with lots of tummy time.
I slept all night (that was my gift to mommy on Mother's Day)!

I took my first trip...to Disney World!


June (4 months old)
June (4 months old)
I ate cereal for the first time...and LOVED it!


I also went on another trip...to Hilton Head!
July (5 months old)
I took my first trip to the zoo.
And I made my first visit to UPS to see where Granddad works.


September (7 months old)
I had the most embarrassing picture taken of my life...

I took my first tractor ride with daddy!
September (7 months old)
I started crawling and quickly learned to pull up in my crib.


October (8 months 0ld)
And I took ANOTHER trip to Jenn's wedding in S. Carolina!

October (8 months 0ld)
I dressed like a pumpkin for Halloween.

November (9 months old)

December (10 months old)
November (9 months old)
I helped mommy surprise daddy on his 30th birthday!

And I celebrated my first Thanksgiving.
December (10 months old)
Santa came to visit...

I helped pack to move to my new house.
I helped pack to move to my new house.



2 comments:
Oh Lauren, what a sweet post! I love all of the pictures of Joel in his first year! Thanks for letting us be a part of his life! We love you all!
I love that picture of all those wrinkles! Oh my word it is precious!
Post a Comment