Today was a big day for me and Aunt Whit. She had her first client and I had my first haircut!

We arrived at Vibe at 9:00 this morning. I was in a good mood until we walked in and Whitney picked me up...

Wasn't sure what was about to happen.


First lock of hair was gone before I knew it!

Mommy gave me a sucker to keep me distracted...it worked!

Ok...a little too close for comfort. (Whitney cut her finger so I was really nervous she would take a piece of my ear too!)

Loving the sucker...thanks for giving mommy the idea, Sara!

Sucker juice is now running down my cape and onto mommy and the floor...yuck!

Almost done. I didn't make a fuss until my sucker was almost gone. Mommy took it from me so I wouldn't get choked. (I had stick and all in my mouth.)

Happy boy going for a walk with his new big boy haircut. THANKS, WHIT!! Love you!

Being a big boy sure wears me out!
2 comments:
LOVE his new big boy haircut! The last pic of him sleeping is so funny. How do they sleep like that?
I have no idea! Wondered the same thing myself. Is there any way to help them stay upright??
Post a Comment