I'm growing up so fast!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update...

Sorry it's been awhile since my last blog. I'm a very busy boy (which means mommy is a very busy girl) now that I'm walking. Here's what I've been up to lately: Enjoyed my first banana split at Marble Slab with mommy and daddy on family night.
Can't you tell by the look on my face?

Loving this nice weather! I get to help daddy water the plants and yard and love spraying myself with the hose!


Mimi is doing so much better. She can pick me up and take care of me again. Yay!



I'm now eating big boy foods on my big boy plate!!


Went to Club LeConte with mommy and daddy to celebrate Mimi's 50th birthday last week...




Uncle Jer and Aunt Char came too!


Wish you could have seen my whole ensemble for the event. Pinstriped pants and polo shirt with my Converse tennis shoes and of course a sport coat since it was a formal affair!



Mimi had the most delicious cake picked out by daddy from Sam's.

I shared mine with Poppy!!

Add Image
See you later, Alligators!










1 comment:

Sara said...

Joel is so much fun and I just love his smile! Great pic with MiMi!

background