Monday, September 28, 2009
I'm Crawling!
Well, I finally made the big reveal this past weekend when Mommy and Daddy decided to leave me for two whole nights with Mimi and Poppy. I had gotten so frustrated all week trying to crawl but only managing to coordinate my hands and knees to move in sync twice before collapsing on my tummy. But as soon as Mommy and Daddy were out the door and on their way to a retreat with their Bible Fellowship class, I did it!! And they had to wait until Sunday to see it for themselves. Mommy and Daddy were a little disappointed that they weren't there to see me crawl so far for the first time, but that's what they get for leaving me for so long...ha, ha, ha! Now, if they will just let me climb up on the furniture I will be a happy boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay for Joel!
He is on the move now! Enjoy every minute!
how cute love rylee
Go JOEL
Post a Comment