I'm growing up so fast!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thank you, Rhonda!!

I can't believe I'm almost 7 months old already! We finally had my 6 month photo shoot (the rain has made it difficult to get outside) this past monday. Here is a sneak peek. I made mommy very happy by being in a great mood for smiles, poses, and several wardrobe changes. Rhonda-you did a wonderful job!



Have you ever seen so many rolls in allyour life? Jonathan, I am totally putting out the vibe!









Mommy and daddy were praying that I didn't fall over. I can sit up pretty well now.

All that picture taking sure wore me out!








7 comments:

The Rose's said...

He is adorable!!! How much does he weigh now?? I absolutely love the picture with all the rolls!!!! he is too cute!!

Julie said...

Lauren, These are precious!!!! What an awesome job! I'm thinking I'm going to need to give Rhonda a call!
Please come see me at the library sometime. I'm now doing Baby Bookworms the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 10:30.

Frances Vineyard said...

rhonda did a great job! I can not believe all those rolls! :) :)

Lauren said...

Kristen-he weighed 16 and a half pounds at his 6 month visit 2 weeks ago!!

Julie-Thanks for the update on Baby Bookworms. Joel sleeps 10-12 right now, but we will try to drop in and say hi sometime soon!!

Sara said...

All the pictures are great! My favorite is of you and Joel in the mirror. Josh is even smiling! You can tell he is a proud Daddy!

TheBethmanns said...

He is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE

background